Information document article 14 Reg. UE 2016/679- GDPR- information of the personal Data collected by the Data subject.
In accordance with Reg. UE 2016/679- ( European Regulation for the protection of Data) We give you the due information concerning Personal Data provided.
The information is not to be considered valid for other websites eventually visited through links which are in websites of the Holder, who is in no way responsible of websites owned by third Parties.
It concerns an information in accordance of ART 13 of REG. UE 2016/679 ( European Regulation for the protection of Data) and it is based on directive 2002/58/ CE, as updated by Directive 2009/136/CE, in the field of cookies and provision of Measure ofCompetition Authority for the protection of Personal Data of 08/05/2014 with regards of Cookies.
Processing of Personal Data: “ personal Data”: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ( “ Data subject”); we consider identifiable the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to a particular identification as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identification or to one or more characteristics elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social; (C26, C27, C30).
Specific information could be presented in the website pages in relation to particular services or treatment of data provided.
- The HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING DATA, in accordance with Art 4.7 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 is Prosperine S.r.l. – Signorini street 4/B – Subbiano (AR), Tel. 0575489837, e-mail email@example.com in person by Legal Representatives pro-tempore.
- PURPOSES, LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING, LEGITIMATE INTEREST. In accordance of art.6 paragraph 1 letter b) and f) Personal Data intentionally supplied will be object of processing for the following purposes, up your opposition:
- surfing on the present website;
- eventual request of contact, sending information requested by you;
- eventual filling of collecting data form in dedicated areas
- administrative accounting activities. For the application of the provisions concerning the processing of Personal data, the processing for administrative purposes are those which are connected to organizzative, administrative, financial and accounting activities, whatever the nature of processed Data.
Particularly, the organizational internal activities which are functional for the fulfillment of contractual, pre-contractual and informative obligations. those purposes, In particolare, perseguono tali finalità le attività organizzative interne, quelle funzionali all’adempimento di obblighi contrattuali e precontrattuali, attività informativa.
The processing of the data is in accordance with the article 6, paragraph 1, letter f): ( considering 47), given the reasonable expectations of the Data subject in the moment and in the field of the personal data collection, when the data subject can reasonably expect that a data collection can be provided for this purpose.
- MODALITY OF PROCESSING-CONSERVATION
The processing will be provided in papery form, electronic, automated and manual, with modalities and tools used to guarantee the maximum security and privacy, made by specially in charge persons in accordance with art.32 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679.. in accordance of the provision of art. 5 paragraph 1 lett. e) of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679. Personal collected Dat will be conserved in a modality than permits to the subjects to identify them for a period not exceeding the purposes which whom the Data are processed.
Personal data retention depends on the purpose of the processing:
Processing linked to the services
Services connected to the web services offered by this website are physically put “in hosting “ in Aruba S.p.A. With server website in Italy.
- UNDER OF COMMUNICATION, DISSEMINATION AND TRANSFER OF THE DATA ABROAD
- your data, object of the processing, won’t be disseminated and they can be communicated to societies contractually linked to Prosperine s.r.l within European Union, in conformity and to the extent according to the Art. 44 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679, in order to comply to contract or connected purposes.
- Your Data could be communicated to Third Party of the following categories:
- • employees and collaborators;
- • freelances;
- • studies or societies in the field of assistance and consulting relationships
- • competent authorities for fulfillment of obligations of laws and/or disposition of public services, on request.
The subjects belonging to the described categories act as Responsible of Processing of the Data (art. 28 del Reg. UE 2016/679) and/or as natural person who act as the Authority of the Holder and Responsible (art. 29 del Reg. UE 2016/679), or they act completely independently as separate holder of the processing. The list of the responsible is constantly updated and available at Prosperine S.r.l.
- AUTOMATED PROCESSING AND PROFILATE
The processing of your Data won’t be automated treated or profilate.
- NATURE OF CONFERMENT AND REFUSAL
Apart as outlined for the data of surfing, the user is free to provide personal data. The conferment of the Data is optional but necessary.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
You can assert your rights as expressed in Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of European Parliament and of the council of 27th April 2016, referring to the Holder:
- contacting our site to the phone number 0575489837;
- Sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Sending a acknowledgment of receipt to Prosperine S.r.l. – via Signorini, 4/B – Subbiano (AR).
According to the articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 22 of the Regulation, we inform you that concerning the processing of your personal Data you can practice the following rights:
- a) the right to obtain the access to personal data and to the following information:
- the confirmation that it is or not in process the processing of your data;
- The aims of the processing;
- The categories of the personal data;
- The addressees or the categories of the addresses to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- Whether the data are not collected by the data subject, all the available information and their origins;
- The existence of a automated decision process, profiling too;
- A copy of the personal data processed;
- b) right of reply and integration of personal data;
- c) right to cancel the data if one of the following reasons exist:
- Personal data are not necessary anymore in relation to the purposes which they are processed;
- The subject withdraws consent to the processing of the data and another legal basis doesn’t exist;
- The data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- Personal data have been processed illegitimately
- Personal data have to be canceled to fulfill a legal obligation according to the right of The Union or of the Member state which the data subject is subject
The data subject, if has published the data and is obliged to cancel them, must inform the other users who process the data, of the request to cancel any link, copy or reproduction of his personal information;
- d) Right to the limitation of the processing in case of:
- the data subject contests the exactness of the data, for the necessary period to the Holder to verify the exactness of these data;
- The processing is illegitimate and the subject contests the cancellation of the personal data and ask that the using is limited
- Although the Holder of the processing doesn’t need it anymore for the aims of the processing, personal data are necessary for the data subject for the assessment, the exercise or the defense of a right in court
- The data subject has contested the processing waiting to verify the eventual prevalence of legitimate reasons of the subject compared to the ones of the data subject
- e) the right to lodge a complaint to the European Dara protection supervisor, following the procedures and the indications published on the website of the Authority
- f) The right of the portability of the data such as the right to receive in a structured format, of common use and legible from automated device the personal data that concern him provided to a Holder of the processing and eventually transmit them to another holder, where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and it is made with automated devices.
Where technically possibile, the data subject has the right to obtain the direct transmission of the data from a Holder to another.
- g) the right to withdraw anytime to the processing of the data, profiling too, in particular in case of:
- the processing is based on legitimate interest of the Holder, with explicit reasons of the withdrawal;
- The personal data are processed for direct marketing reasons
- h) Right not to be subject of a decision based only on the automated processing, profiling too, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or the execution of a contract between the data subject and the holder of the processing, and where it is authorized by the Union right or the member states which the holder of the processing is subject or it is based on explicit consent of the data subject.
- i) the right to withdraw the consent anytime.
The exercise of the rights is not subject of any constraint and it is free.
This website and the services of the Holder are not destinate to minors of 18 and the holder doesn’t collect intentionally personal information referred to minors.
In case where information of minors were unintentionally recorded, the Holder will suddenly cancel on request of the users.
Date of updated 23/05/2018
Prosperine is a company with a long artisan tradition inherited from fathers to sons. Born in Tuscany, in Subbiano, near Arezzo, the company proceeds its history innovating and keeping the value of the handmade product.